Top 5 candy treats for the movie theaters
Spring is upon us, and that means summer is right around the corner. What do most people do during the summer time? Well, at the top of the list is watching movies because all of the blockbuster summer movies are out and ready for your viewing pleasure. So, the tricky question is this: what candy should you snack on during your movie theater experience? Well, we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 candy treats to eat during your movie-going.
5. At number 5 is Goobers. There’s only one thing better than peanuts and peanut butter, and that’s peanuts that are dipped in chocolate. These bad boys are hard to put down, so go to town on them while watching your favorite action flick.
4. Taking the number 4 spot are Junior Mints. These are dark chocolate pieces that are filled with peppermint. These taste sweet and freshen your breath at the same time. It’s perfect for a date night.
3. At number 3 are Raisinets. You get a healthy snack with the raisins, but even better because they’re dipped in chocolate. Chocolate-covered raisins are a tricky way of getting us chocolate lovers to eat our fruits. Nicely done.
2. Buncha Crunch comes in the runner-up spot. They have the delicious taste of the Crunch Bar in bite-size form. If you go out and get some pop-corn, you’ll realize that mixing the pop-corn and Buncha Crunch makes for a tasty combo.
1. Sour Patch Kids take the number one spot. They’re sour; they’re sweet, what’s not to love?